Saturday, December 31, 2005

Thoughts on Dustin

An excerpt from an email I wrote:

"I guess the big news for 2005 is that I have met someone. Yes, yes, it has finally happened -- I have a boyfriend. His name is Dustin and he lives in Edmonton, which is really going to complicate my life. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about living in NYC since I honestly feel this guy is the one and that we have the potential for a really intensely happy relationship. I'm crazy about him. He's absolutely beautiful, sweet, sexy, considerate, loving, fun, and makes me feel like I'm the most special guy on the planet. How could you not fall for someone like that? So right now I'm considering my options and will more than likely move back to Edmonton to be with him. I'm hoping we can move somewhere else like Vancouver or Montreal. I don't know, it's all up in the air. Regardless, I know I want to be with him because when we are together I feel like I've won the lottery. I'm a very lucky man."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis