Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Contributor to Frontiers Magazine

Spent the day coordinating the email channelling of one of my photos, Boys of Summer, so that I could forward it to Frontiers Magazinein LA. It seems sort of crazy that I will receive the photo here in Mexico City from a graphic designer in Edmonton, Alberta and then will forward it on to Los Angeles, California. Talk about going the long way. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to forward the file from my hotel room as the cable connection was too slow so I burned a CD and went to an internet cafe in Zona Rosa. After 10 pesos ($1) and about 30 minutes, I had confirmation it was received. How did people ever conduct business before computers and the internet?

I'm psyched because this is the first time that I'm a contributor to this publication and from what the photo editor, Don Tinling, has been saying this is just the beginning of an on-going association.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis