Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas - Joyeux Noël - Feliz Navidad

"We make a living by what we do, but we make a life by what we give."
Winston Churchill


May the spirit of the day find its way to your heart.
Give as much love today as you can find it in yourself to give.

I have had a blessed year! This largely due to the love and support of my family (Mom, Dad, Linda, Kyle & Jackson) and more dear friends than someone as evil as I am deserves.

This year has been especially monumental due to one remarkable man who brings me so much happiness -- Dustin, you are my heart.

To my friends abroad, John Hallum, Val Brant (I still haven't had to use the $5), Luc & Vic, and my new amigos Victor, Raul, Rodrigo, Giaco, Raymundo, Hebert, and Leo in Mexico, thank you for making my travels so memorable.

To my my girls Teshonda, Jenny, Jennifer; my truest of old friends; Barb, Dellee, Deb, Kerry, Marky Mark, Carlos; and my NYC roommate Eva (Evil), Richard in Austin, Shaun in Florida, Joe & Tony (Jony & Toe) in DC, and Penelope in the UK, thank you for just being there (year after year)!

To my new friends Daryn, Ian, Katie, and Mark Galindez in NYC, Josh (one in LA & one in Edmonton), JD, Ryan (in TO), Darcy, Alan, Annie, I look forward to us spending more time together and sharing even more laughs.

Also a huge thank you to all those who have moved my career forward: Phil Henricks at Online Buddies in Boston, Gregory T. Angelo at Next Magazine in NYC, David Halpern at Advanced Communications in NYC, Roy Heale at Outlooks Magazine in Calgary, Don Tinling at Frontiers Magazine in LA, Frederique Delacoste at Cleis Press in San Francisco, Peter Sparrow for the Octagon Exhibit in NYC, and the Seattle Erotic Arts Festival, Feierabend Verlag in Berlin for including me among the World's Top 500 erotic websites entitled Erotic Websites.

Life is good.
Live is very, very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis