Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Another Photo Shoot with Rodrigo

Yet another incredible day of shooting with the super sexy model, Rodrigo. This time on-location in a forest outside Mexico City at at a remote little place called Ajusco. We found an ideal spot along a dried up river valley, with a stone damn, and the extra bonus of an overturned Volkswagon wreck.

I could shoot this guy for an entire week and maybe never capture how truly handsome and sensual this man is. Too say nothing of what a really great guy Rodrigo is -- he went out of his way to show me around parts of Mexico City I had never seen and introduced me to restaurants and places I would have never found on my own. The definitive host and someone that anyone would be proud to have as a friend. I'm eternally grateful that our paths crossed and am sure that I will have this man in front of my camera again in the very near future.

Thanx Rodrigo for making my time in DF so memorable (and productive).


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis