Friday, July 21, 2006

Decision made

Well after several nights of unrestful sleep due to my subconscience working overtime regarding the offer to manage Buddy's nightclub, including an actual rehearsal of me speaking to Jim Brown, the owner, where I woke myself up actually talking in my sleep, I've decided I can't accept the job. The time commitment is just too great and managing would preclude me from doing what I love most -- photography and travelling. Jim was very gracious and understanding when I went in this afternoon to speak to him. Of course, I'll be staying on as a bouncer/security and have asked him if I could take over the job of getting the Buddy's website up and running.

And speaking of photography, a local and quite prestigious magazine, called Alberta Venture has approached me to quote on shooting some events and editiorial for them. A door closes, a window opens. Funny how things work that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis