Saturday, May 27, 2006

Photo Shoot with singer Michael Todd

"Flight of the Phoenix"

Had the distinct pleasure of meeting singer/composer/makeup artist/renaissance man Michael Todd today and documenting some of his bright and colorful tattoos as part of my on-going project. Not only is he an extraordinary artist but he's an incredibly personable individual too, if felt like I had known him for years. In fact, we are almost certain that we crossed paths back in the day when I was a club promoter and he was one of NY's legendary club kids. Hell we even have some friends in common, like a certain gorgeous lesbian bus driver.

Check out his website and listen to some of his music, I'm sure you'll be as impressed as I was. He gave me a complimentary CD (insert big smile here), I'll let you borrow it if you're real nice. On second thought, buy your own copy -- he deserves the support!


It was definitely a photo shoot about the birds and the bees
and the flowers and the trees ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis