Monday, May 29, 2006

A Memorable Memorial Day


Had a jam-packed day, photographing my pal Ryan from Toronto then hustling him down to Port Authority to catch a bus to Newark airport, followed by meeting with my client Steve Salehman to deliver his prints from the very provocative shoot I did of him in 2003, and then I spent the rest of the day reconnecting with my very dear old friend, Shelly - oh yeah, almost forgot I also ran down to Chelsea to do photos for NEXT of the 2nd Annual Tattoo Contest at WOOF, how apropos considering how many tattoos I've been shooting in my studio this past week. I met the very handsome and sexy Australian,Ian Jopson, who I one day hope to get up to my studio to do a shoot, as you can see for yourself he has great ink.



Photos of Steve Salehman, 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis