Sunday, May 21, 2006

New York with Curry

..................... The New York Erotic Art Fair .........................

I attended the Tom of Finland New York Erotic Art Fair today with my pal and very talented artist, Curry Mendes, who I met last year at the fair when he was exhibiting his provocative and stunning artwork (click the link on his name to see his illustrations). Although somewhat disappointed by the Fair -- both the attendance and the number of exhibitors (it looked like a very slow year)-- I enjoyed my time with Curry immensely. How can you not like a guy who likes Starbucks as much as I do! After checking out the show and chatting with several acquaintances, we headed over to B&H Photo so Curry could look into buying a lighting kit. He decided not to purchase one in lieu of going to the Dugout for the Sunday afternoon beer blast. After a couple of beers and a lot of beef, we strolled down Christopher Street to Rafaella's for dinner where talked art, models, men and retail therapy.

The Three Bears; Papa bear, Mama bear and Curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis