Monday, May 08, 2006

Home Again - Home Again


photo of Manhattan skyline by jacksonphotografix.com 2002 

Booked my flight today back to NYC today. Will arrive there Saturday, May 20 at 9pm. Now I'll start emailing roommates, friends and clients to let everyone know. Unfortunately, I will only be there until Thursday, June 1st as I need to be back in Edmonton as Dustin and I are making it official and moving in together that day. We have leased an apartment in the El Mirador (I know how ironic a spanish named building - meaning "The Window" which refers to the view) where I used to live many, many sleeps ago in two different apartments over the years. In addition, I have been booked to shoot a private event on Saturday, June 3rd which is encouraging as it suggests work will finally start to materialize here in Edmonton. If anyone is looking at having photos done while I'm in NYC, please contact me as soon as possible as my time will be extremely limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis