Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What the Curtains?

If it wasn't for venetian blinds, it'd be curtains for all of us.

I know it'll probably sound like some sort of domestic dementia but I had a great day today with Dustin as we shopped Ikea for all kinds of stuff for our new apartment, including several sets of curtains. My favorite impulse purchase was an aluminum toilet seat while Dustin's was a box of multicolored bendy straws. I have to say that the place is shaping up beautifully. Now all we have to buy is a new sofa, bedroom suite, flat screen TV with wall bracket, a stereo, and new area carpet for the living room. Hardly anything really. Ha ha ha. One thing we don't need is art, between all my old religious art and my homoerotic photos we have enough stuff to cover all our walls and then the next-door-neighbors too.

One corner of the apartment, by the front door

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis