Monday, June 13, 2005

Photo Shoot with Cris Miraglia

As part of my on-going tattoo project I did a shoot this afternoon with Cris, an old pal and fellow artist. Right at the beginning of the shoot the power went out, we blew a breaker, and the superintendent didn't restore our power for almost an hour. Thanks to the NYC heatwave and the resulting increase in power usage for air conditioners, plus the building having antiquated wiring, I am unhappy to report this is not something new. But as a result it forced me to seek out available natural lighting for the remainder of our session. Fortunately we got some great shots, not exactly what I was envisioning but I'm happy with the results. And Cris was a trooper and didn't bitch at all. Now that's a supermodel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis