Friday, June 24, 2005

jackson photografix at the Man party

I exhibited several (well, 12 to be exact) of my photographs as a sneak preview of my upcoming series "Tattoo" at the Man Party held at the nightclub, Octagon. The reaction was very positive. Many thanx to Peter Sparrow for including me in the line-up of artists he presented, and also my sincere thanx to all my new and old friends who attended to show their support. It is greatly appreciated!


Filmmaker/video artist, George Lyter, taping some of my images. Posted by Hello



Here are several of my models that showed up for the event:


Tommy & Brent  Posted by Hello






Felix & Blue Posted by Hello















Immediately following this event, I hustled over to SBNY to take some shots for NEXT magazine.

dj Alex Lauterstein

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis