Thursday, June 16, 2005

Filming in Harlem

For the second night in a row, the streets of Harlem around my apartment are aglow with floodlights as a production company is filming either Law & Order or CSI, or maybe it's a movie. Last night I walked down to the corner and think I recognized the actress from Law & Order but then again I wasn't wearing my glasses so who really knows for sure. Ha ha. And tonight, after having Vietnamese with my buddy Gaston (better known as "Frankie"), they were just rehearsing something with the two police cars you see in this shot. If they are still around tomorrow, I will make a point of asking someone what they are shooting. Ironically, they have set up exactly where Alicia Keys shot a major portion of her music video, If I Ain't Got You.


filming on the corner of St. Nicholas and 127 Street in Harlem. Posted by Hello


The production crew Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis