Friday, March 18, 2005

Thursday, March 17 - St. Patrick's Day with T-Boy

Busy day, did two photo shoots today: one with the shockingly innovative drag/artist/performer T-Boy, which was great fun as he's the perfect candidate to explore and experiment with; and the other with Mark, a hot latin man that serves incredible face. Needless to say, I got some beautiful shots from both shoots.

A few weeks ago I went to a Leigh Bowery exhibit at a gallery in Chelsea. It was a show of beautiful, striking portraits and almost life-size fashionesque (a la freak show) color photographs. I loved the creativity of the now deceased artist and it made me think of T-Boy, who is also a very artistic, provocative performer with a completely unique look.

Mark stopped by in the early evening to do a test shoot, that went very well. He's going to pose for me again this Saturday with another model, Mark so I can try two subjects with the reflection effect I've been developing (see the shot of Jerry posted earlier). They both have physical similarities, especially in the face, so the images should prove to be very hot. And I like the idea of them almost mirroring one another before we even begin with their reflections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis