Saturday, January 12, 2008

Photo Shoot with Val Brandt

I had the lovely undertaking of photographing my old pal, writer Val Brandt (formerly Val Jenkins) for her to use in the upcoming programme for an opera that she wrote the libretto for. Val joked that she was also going to use some of the shots on Lavalife -- needless to say Val looked damn good, judge for yourself. For a person who said she would rather have a root canal than do a photo shoot, I actually think I won Val over today despite a mix up with the makeup artist which meant Val had to do some extra driving to visit Mac cosmetics.

Here was Val's reply several days later:

Well, I finally settled on one of the 'from above' shots that I told you to stop taking! You were right, you ol' professional you! It's a little more dramatic than the others -- I think it looks like it belongs in an opera program.

THANKS FOR MAKIN' ME LOOK GOOD POOPSIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis