Sunday, January 13, 2008

David Camisa

I was happy to help out my friend and former Starbucks co-worker, David Camisa this afternoon. I did copy shots of several pieces of his artwork so that he can explore doing some limited edition prints. David is a naturally talented visual artist who is trying to find a way of making his passion for painting his way of making a living. I remember going through the same process with my photography; wondering how I could take my hobby and develop it into a career. I wish David every success and truly hopes he is as blessed as I have been. To that end, check out David's webpage at www.davidcamisa.com

In addition to doing work with David, I also had the distinct pleasure of hanging out and going for brunch with him and his sweet boyfriend, Christopher. They are so much fun and an absolute delight to be around -- it's a guarantee with David and Chris there will be laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis