Monday, January 14, 2008

Julia Richards ...................................... North American Hairstylist Association Competition

I have been working with Julia Richards, who was a student at Marvel College and is now at Aveda, who has been putting together her entry for the 19th Student competition of the North American Hairstylists Association

Julia decided on a concept of "The Dead Queens" -- she did all the styling, cuts and colors, a makeup artist did their faces, and I then photographed the three models at my studio. The final stage was a graphic artist did retouching and effects on the images with photoshop for an end result that you see here. I absolutely love the final product and think Julia has a good chance of making it as a finalist, if not the winner, of this year's competition. She's a very talented stylist and I'm hopeful we will work on more projects together in the future.

Marie Antoinette Cleopatra
Elizabeth I

1 comment:

  1. I can attest to the skill of the graphic designer, Tanya Plonka. Her website can be found here:
    http://supermarkettrashbin.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis