Sunday, September 24, 2006

A Thousand Thank-yous


Happy to report that Dustin and I completed the AIDS Walk for Life this sunny and warm afternoon and together we raised $1,000 in donations -- all of which were collected too! So I'd personally like to thank: Jenny Ling in Calgary, my parents Frank & Mary, my friends: Ryan, Brad, Denny, Ben, Ruby Slippa, Twiggy, Joel, Charles, Andrew, Michael, Scott, Kumsorntha, Tanya, Godiva, Steven, Kelsey, Darryl, Chelsey, Nathan, my co-workers at Buddy's: Sean, Chris, Joe, Denis, Lizzie and my partners at Starbucks: Stephanie, Julia, Christi, Justine and Amanda, for all making generous pledges.

Not only did we finish in under an hour, we were also total media whores while we were walking (we were right behind the HIV Edmonton banner carriers) so we were photographed by magazines and a couple TV stations. If I find anything online I'll post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis