Thursday, September 08, 2005

Words of Encouragement



Finally reconnected with my Chicano buddy, David (aka Casper), who after 5 years in NYC, has returned home to LA. David, who has a great appreciation for the arts (and the male form -- wink), was solely responsible for getting my photography published in the national Latino magazine, QV. Today, in an instant message, he made the following comments, which I appreciate more than he knows;
"what i think of you and your talent yo....you go beyond being a photgrapher....you capture energy which alot of photographers don't and you already know this but i will say it again....thank you on how you capture people of color.....you dont exploit which is beautiful...you have a genuine love for Latinos which shows in your work."

All I can say is thank you David, encouragement like that only inspire me to create more and even better images!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis