Thursday, September 01, 2005

Photo Shoot with Ryan

Did a long-awaited photo shoot today with my good pal, Ryan, who is a talented artist himself. We had discussed him posing for me for a couple years now, and finally, this afternoon worked with both our schedules and even the weather managed to cooperate. We did the shots along the North Saskatchewan river valley -- it was very secluded and although there are no nudes with this particular shoot, I'm sure I will explore doing another shoot there in the near future. I'm also hoping to get Ryan to model for me again. The next time I will try to convince him to go sans clothes and pose naked with his very beautiful girlfriend, Dana. Together they are very HOT couple which will undoubtedly mean a very HOT shoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis