Monday, September 19, 2005

Promising OUTLOOKS

Received some great news this morning, Outlooks Magazine, has contracted me to shoot the out & about Edmonton page, which is a photo spread of gay events that take place in the city every month. You can check out my photography coverage starting in November.

Had a warm and fuzzy dinner tonight with one of my dearest old (not her but us) friends, Dellee, in fact, she was my date for our High School Graduation. How fun is that! This year marks our 30th year of being friends, and although she no longer lives here, every time we see each other it feels like we were talking or hanging out just the day before. Time has become irrelevant. It's remarkable (and wonderful) how your really good friendships become like that. I'm a very blessed man, with some truly amazing friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis