Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Tuesday, May 3 - Photo Shoot with Carlos

I realize that it's been a while since I've posted a new shoot. It's not that there haven't been any, I guess I've just been running a little wild, socializing with new and old friends, and not getting around to it. But I will go back and make sure all the shoots are posted.

Now, Carlos. Once again this is someone that I've wanted to shoot for some time. He has an amazing physique, even more amazing when you consider this hot Cuban is 50 years old. Considerable dedication to maintaining what so many photographers have come to appreciate. Carlos, a delightful and interesting man to talk to, loves being in front of the camera. He has immense understanding for what the photographer is looking for. In fact, his insights are so keen that he is an aspiring and talented amateur photographer himself. This, the first shoot we did was very simple but I was especially pleased with the classic beauty we were able to capture, especially the reclining nude which was so reminiscent of the early erotica produced in the 1940s and 50s. I have no doubt that I will be working with Carlos again very soon.


reclining nude, Carlos, Harlem NYC 2005 Posted by Hello


Here is the sweet email he sent me following our shoot:
Hey Jackson:

Thank you very much for so many amazing photos but also for the wonderful experience... I always learn a lot by standing in front of a camera and definitely today's shooting will influence my creativity on my future work as an amateur photographer.

It was a pleasure modeling for you... I don't have to tell you that you can call me anytime you want for more...

Take care,

Carlos

Check my BigMuscle profile

http://www.bigmuscle.com/profile.phtml?uid=NYCuban

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis