Thursday, May 26, 2005

Thursday, May 26 - Photo shoots with George and Blue

I'm completely exhausted, had a great day doing photo shoots. My first was with George, a hot tattooed papichulo, and my second shoot was with my favorite model and current muse, Blue.


George then, many sleeps ago at The Roxy, NYC. Posted by Hello

Ironically yesterday I happened to find the above photo that I took of George years ago at Roxy. I remember asking him then if he'd be interested in coming to my studio to do a shoot but never heard back from him. I met him again this Monday, however I didn't recognize him at View Bar where he's bartending. This time however when I asked him to pose because of his tattoos he called me the next day and booked a time. And am I ever glad he did. In fact, we had such a good time and George is such a character that I've asked him to come back this weekend and shoot again.

With Blue I was going to continue the recreation of an earlier shot from Blue in The Kitchen series except this time with more of a Gregory Crewdson twist. However I didn't get out to buy the prop (a large fresh fish) that I wanted to use so instead we just went off and tried some new ideas. However when Blue suggested doing a shot with the Mickey Mouse ears, I knew we were on to something since I had purchased the Mickey Mouse gloves at Disneyland years and years (I'm talking probably 15) ago and had always wanted to shoot a nude with someone wearing the ears and gloves. Needless to say, Bluw was ablsoutely my man for the job, I love the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis