Monday, May 23, 2005

Sunday, May 23 - Tom of Finland Erotic Art Fair Closing Party


The Brazilian bombshell, Alex, at SBNY Posted by Hello

After a fun night at SBNY for the closing party of the Erotic Art Fair, with special thanx to the incredibly sexy and attentive bartender, Alex, I headed home early (well shortly after midnight, which is very early for me) because I had a 10 a.m. photo shoot with Steve before catching his flight back to LA.


Trai La Trash, Scotty The Blue Bunny and Duch at Trannyshack at SBNY
 Posted by Hello

Out on the sidewalk outside of SBNY, I stood for a moment talking with Scotty The Blue Bunny and promised to send him a brilliant photo I had taken of him at Avalon/Limelight a year or so back. Then as I was leaving this is what I heard:
Scotty The Blue Bunny yelling down the block to bitter fag:
"I could just stab you in the heart with a knife."
bitter fag now walking alongside of me:
"How much do they pay him to wear that?"
me:
"I don't know."
bitter fag:
"Well isn't he your boyfriend?"
me:
"See ... now you've used up your usefulness to me, and I could just stab you in the heart as well."
bitter fag silently turns corner and heads out of sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis