Thursday, March 27, 2008

u4men.com

Here's the kind of email I love to receive:

Just wanted to let you know that I think your stuff is great! I would love for you to consider being featured in our magazine and magsite. We reach about 9800 guys a week and it's really growing. Take a look and let me know what you think.... If you have any project ideas, would love to hear them as well . Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best to you Mate!

I checked out their site and it is intelligent, professional, well designed and a wonderful opportunity for gay artists to showcase their work. Of course, I responded that I'd love to work with them so I'll post any further news when I hear back. In the meantime, check out their website u4men.com for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis