Monday, March 24, 2008

jackson photografix on tour

I am thrilled to announce that jackson photografix will have 3 photos touring the United States and Europe as part of the ARTundressed Exhibition Tour this year.

The show begins in Miami with the launch of "World's Greatest Erotic Art of Today" book which includes my photo "Tango d'Angelo" as one of only 200 images selected to be published.


I am also delighted that I have had two other pieces; "Busted" and "Wings of Desire" selected for the exhibition tour:
Miami May 2 - 25
Los Angeles June 6 - 8
New York July 3 - 27
Amsterdam Aug. 14 - Sept. 7
Berlin Sept. 12 - Oct. 5
London Oct. 16 - Nov. 24

I'll post more specific information (like the names of the galleries and their locations) as it becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis