Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's 2007

Brought in 2007 with the man that I love -- Dustin! Like 2006, we were both working (this year at the bar where the photo was taken) but somehow managed to make our way to each other in the final seconds of the countdown to bring the new year in together.
And ... speaking of together, that's exactly what is going to happen. Happily, we have decided that our earlier plans to spend time apart isn't what either of us really want so we will continue to live together. I think that as the time approached for me to move, the thought/reality of us not being with one another any longer was just too much to contemplate. We both had time to take stock in what a really great thing we already have. I know it made me realize just how important Dustin is in my life and how I don't ever want to take that for granted. It's a solid, loving, happy, honest relationship and I truly believe we will be able to work through any obstacles. Insofar as Dustin needing some time and space, I will be doing considerably more travelling this year and that should rectify what he needs. But for now, what we both need and want is each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis