Monday, December 11, 2006

Seattle Erotic Arts Festival - 2007

Today was the deadline for the 2007 Seattle Erotic Arts Festival. My work has been exhibited at the Festival for the past two years and in fact, anything I've shown there has sold. I wasn't sure that I was going to participate again this year. Partially because of my own attitude, I didn't feel like I had been creating any new work, so I didn't feel that I had anything to submit. But, when I sat down and reviewed the photos I've shot since 2004 (their cut off criteria) I found that I had quite a few images that I was interested in submitting. Whether they are selected for this year's Festival will remain to be seen, each year it is a new panel of jurors. I'd be interested in hearing any feedback from readers here (please post as comments).
Here are the three images I sent in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis