Friday, March 03, 2006

Test shoot with Dominic

After having a great lunch with one of my dearest and best friends, Debra Bachman-Smith (an incredibly talented graphic designer and artist), I went to meet a potential model who I had just recently met working at Buddy's. His name is Dominic Green, he's a hot young guy, good physique (he was waitering with no shirt on) with some nice ink and I definitely want to do a shoot with him. He drove to a park along Whitemud Drive to show me where he had done a previous photo shoot. The location is absolutely perfect (although it was a little too cold today to do nudes)-- very scenic and relatively isolated so as not to be bothered other than the ocassional cross-country skier. I'm looking forward to working with Dom - apart from being a handsome guy, he's very personable too. Here's a couple test shots from the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis