Saturday, November 05, 2005

PHOTO SHOOTS of Oscar and Victor

Sort of a busy day, did two photo shoots here today. The first with a sexy fashion designer named Oscar followed by a second shoot with my new amigo, Victor. Both shoots realized some possible images for exhibition. The light here is so beautiful to shoot with - that intense tropical sun, to say nothing of all the lush greenery available when working outdoors.

Oscar, Queretaro, Mexico 2005



Victor, Queretaro, Mexico 2005

Capped the day off with Sol cervesas with my new friends here, Hebert (John's roommate), his pal Jose, and the incredibly hot Martin(who I'm still trying to convince to model for me), and his roommate, David. Afterwards Martin, David and I went to the club here, Oz (which plays better music than either club in Edmonton, go figure that one) and then took a taxi over to their place for more beer. Incredible vista from their windows of the city of Queretaro twinkling in the night down below them in the valley. Unfortunately I didn't have tripod to get a good shot of it.


Jose & Hebert (left) - Martin (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis