Monday, October 06, 2008

Abstract Nudes 2008

Finally had some time to work on the lastest additions to my Abstract Nudes series. There is a good possibility that I will premiere this series at this year's Exposure Festival. There is discussion currently underway for me to do a solo show at 29 Armstrong. I love the venue/store so I'm very excited.

Here are a few of the images I'm considering for the exhibit, I'm very interested to see everyone's reaction -- please feel free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear what you think.





1 comment:

  1. So Jacki-san....are these glass brick nudes the ones you were talking about? Because these are defniately interesting. I like them. They're odd. :) They remind me of these photos (actually they could have been paintings) I saw in Fredricton of hair.
    Anyways, very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis