Friday, February 08, 2008

Primero fotos con Carlos en Puerto Vallarta


I met Carlos (Charly) several years ago through my dj friend, Giaco. I would have loved to photographed Charly then, however I had met him on the day I was leaving Puerto Vallarta. We re-established contact this year and arranged to meet on the playa Los Muertos and do a preliminary shoot, with plans to do another shoot the next day at a much more secluded beach in Nayarit where we could actually shoot nudes. Unfortunately our shoot was cut short.

In doing this shoot, I learned a valuable lesson.
The recipe for disaster:
carrying a camera
not paying attention to where you're walking
cobblestone roads
and flip flops
DO NOT mix!

This was the result.

Truth to tell, my pride was far more hurt than the scuff I received to my head and knee, especially having to walk back across the beach and then asking to use the bathroom at Blue Chairs Hotel looking like such a klutz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis