Friday, November 16, 2007

Exhibits in Edmonton

For all my friends in Edmonton, just wanted to invite you all to view and possibly purchase some of my work over the next few weeks.

I will be exhibiting several photos in the group show XXXposed Erotic Art XXXhibit at the Taboo Sex Show this weekend (November 16 -18) at the Agricom.

Then next weekend I will be doing a solo exhibit of my work as part of the Exposure Festival. You can view 15 of my male nudes in the lobby of the TransAlta Arts Barn (10330 84 Avenue) during the Loud & Queer Cabaret (Friday, November 23 and Saturday, November 24). Doors open at 7:30pm, admission is free for the exhibit.

And finally, starting next week (November 19 until mid-December) I will be showing a selection of my non-erotic work (read: no naked people) at Starbucks cafe (Jasper Avenue & 109 Street).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis