Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Second Shoot with Tony, Hell's Kitchen, NYC

Did a follow up photo shoot with Tony, who I shot a couple days ago up in the studio. This time we shot in the basement of his apartment in Hell's Kitchen, New York City. The space was ideal. And for the most part, I used all available light and got some exquisite results. Tony was phenomonal today as well. He applied everything he had learned in the first shoot we did and demonstrated superb concentration and discipline. Modelling is seldom easy work and down in that basement it was sweltering. However, it was all worth it when you get images like this. I'll add more photos here at a later time as there are countless images to select from - this was the sort of shoot that I absolutely love.




Update:
I don't usually post replies from people but Tony (the model in this shoot) sent me such a sweet message that I wanted to keep it.

OK I am almost embarrassed to say this but I wasn't quite sure what a blog really was, and then BBAAAAMMM right in the head like an arrow it / you hit me. Thank you for saying such nice things about me, I am overwhelmed with what you wrote and thrilled that you enjoyed the shoot as much as I.

I know it is sounding redundant , but honestly, I don't think you realize what you have done for me, and keeping it simple, you have helped me beyond what I thought was possible for the fixing of my head........lol. I got so much enjoyment from the shoots, both learning experiences about modeling, as well as myself , and yup even about you.

I preach the word passion, when one does something for work or even play, without it - it's not even worth talking about, let alone doing. You, my friend, reak of passion for what you do, it's your work, it's your play ..........it's you. I am very happy for you that you have been blessed and are able to live your passion.

Just know one thing, I am a real man, with real thoughts, both are honest and heartfelt entities in their own right, and when I compliment you, please know I am not blowing smoke, I truly mean what I say with great feeling.

And now enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis