Monday, April 10, 2006

Friendship

After countless friendship emails with photos of cute puppy dogs, cuddly kittens and comedic cartoons and the subsequent endless requests to return the said heart-felt/deeply meaningful poem to its sender and then virtually every other computer owner on the planet, this is perhaps the best friendship email I have received. Thanx Daryn, you are truly a good friend and more importantly a twisted bitch. And for every other true friend that I have out there:
"Real friends don't forward friends friendship emails!"

TRUE FRIENDSHIP

When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.

When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

When you are confused -- I will use little words.

When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

Now send this to 10 of your closest friends, then get depressed because you can only think of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis